Ballet Shoes Machine Embroidery Design Monogram Font Set - Sales
This letter is for all 26 upper and lower case letters as shown. Each letter is apprx 4.00 x 4.60 inches each. The lower case letters vary in size from 1 to .50 inches each. All of my fonts are individual files, they are not key board fonts. You will need editing software or a means to transfer the designs to your machine. The following formats are available:DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, SEW, XXX, SHV PLEASE SPECIFY FORMAT WITH PAYMENT. IF YOUR FORMAT IS NOT LISTED, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REQUEST. Your designs will be emailed to you within 24 hours of payment being received.
Twilight Concert Series. 7 p.m. Saturdays. Aug. 9: Moonalice. Aug. 16: Mads Tolling Quartet. Aug. 23: Teens on the Green. Mitchell Park, Palo Alto. Free. www.cityofpaloalto.org/gov/depts/csd/concerts.asp. Foothill Music Theatre. “South Pacific.” Through Aug. 10. By Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II. Directed by Milissa Carey. Music direction by Mark Hanson. Choreography by Michael Ryken. 7:30 p.m. Smithwick Theatre, Foothill College, 12345 El Monte Road, Los Altos Hills. $10-$32. www.foothillmusicals.com or 650-949-7360.
Lamplighters Music Theatre, “The Pirates of Penzance.” By Gilbert & Sullivan, 2 and 8 p.m, Aug, 9, 2 p.m, Aug, 10, Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts, 500 ballet shoes machine embroidery design monogram font set Castro St., Mountain View, $20-$53, 650-903-6000 or mvcpa.com, Palo Alto Children’s Theatre, “Into the Woods, Junior.” Through Aug, 16, Palo Alto Children’s Theatre, 1305 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, $12-$14, 650-463-4970, San Francisco Mime Troupe, “Ripple Effect.” Through Sept, 1 around Bay Area, 6:30 p.m, Aug, 21, Mitchell Park (South Field), Palo Alto, Free (donations accepted), www.sfmt.org..
Stanford Repertory Theater. “Moby Dick — Rehearsed,” through Aug. 10. “The War of the Worlds,” Aug. 14-24. Stanford Repertory Theater, Pigott Theater, Memorial Auditorium, Stanford University. $15-$25. 650-725-5838 or www.stanford.edu/group/repertorytheater/cgi-bin/srt/tickets. San Francisco Shakespeare Festival. Shakespeare in the Park. “Taming of the Shrew.” 7:30 p.m. Aug. 9, 16, 23; 4 p.m. Aug. 10, 17, 24. Sequoia High School, 1201 Brewster Ave., Redwood City. Free. 650-780-7311 or www.redwoodcity.org/events/stage.htm.
TheatreWorks 2014 New Works Festival, Aug, 9-17, • “Norman Rockwell’s America.” Book by Lynne Kaufman, music & lyrics by Alex Mandel, “From belittled illustrator to ballyhooed artist, from whimsical covers to unforgettable images of the Civil Rights Movement, Norman Rockwell captured America’s heart by discovering its soul.” 8 ballet shoes machine embroidery design monogram font set p.m, Aug, 9 and 13, 4 p.m, Aug, 16, • “Describe the Night” (formerly “Liars”), By Rajiv Joseph, “This stimulating drama probes the mysterious 2010 crash of a Polish airplane, uncovering 90 years of lies, infidelity, war, secrets, and love.” 2 p.m, Aug, 10, 8 p.m, Aug, 16..
• “The Disappearing Man.” Music, lyrics and book by Jahn Sood. “A ramshackle circus wows the hinterlands in 1936, but backstage its bright-light attractions prove dark and depleted.” 8 p.m. Aug. 10 and 14, noon Aug.17. • “An Entomologist’s Love Story.” By Melissa Ross. “The love lives of bugs fascinate two 30-something researchers at New York’’s Museum of Natural History, but their own conflicted love affairs are under the microscope in this hilarious, edgy, and explicit look at love in our times.” 8 p.m. Aug. 12, noon Aug.16.
• “Tokyo Fish Story.” By Kimber Lee, “Generations, gender, and tradition collide as a Sushi Master struggles to preserve ancient artistry in a society obsessed with change.” 8 p.m, Aug, 15 ballet shoes machine embroidery design monogram font set and 17, • “One Woman Show.” By Shakina Nayfack, “For our most adventurous theatregoers, this darkly funny and powerful musical chronicles the misadventures of a transgender artist now on the brink of reassignment surgery.” 10:30 p.m, Aug, 15, • Meet the festival artists, 4 p.m, Aug, 17..
TheatreWorks at Lucie Stern Theatre, 1305 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto. $19 per show, $49 for season-subscriber festival pass, $65 for festival pass. 650-463-1960 or www.theatreworks.org. Broadway By the Bay. “Dreamgirls.” Aug. 15-31. Music by Henry Krieger, book and lyrics by Tom Eyen. Directed by Angela Farr Schiller. Featuring Miranda Lawson as Effie, Janelle LaSalle as Deena, Majesty Scott as Lorell, Anthone Jackson as Curtis, Dedrick Weathersby as James “Thunder” Early and AeJay Mitchell as C.C. Fox Theatre, 2215 Broadway St., Redwood City. $35-$55. 650-579-5565 or broadwaybythebay.org.
Dragon Theatre, “Moonlight and Magnolias.” Aug, 15 through Sept, 7, “A hilarious look ballet shoes machine embroidery design monogram font set back at the golden age of Hollywood and the making of ‘Gone With the Wind.”’ Written by Ron Hutchinson, Directed by Lennon Smith, Featuring Sarah Benjamin as Miss Poppenghul, Bill C, Jones as Victor Fleming, Dave Leon as Ben Hecht, Aaron Weisberg as David O, Selznick, Dragon Theatre, 2120 Broadway St., Redwood City, $30, $10 rush tickets on Thursdays and Fridays starting second week, $200 for the VIP box (seats 4 people and includes champagne and chocolates), http://dragonproductions.net..
- Yosi Samra Kids Miss Samara Glitter Ballet Flat (toddler/little Kid/big Kid)
- Sequin - Crystal Iridescent Iris White Ballet Flat Slipper Custom Shoes
- Personalised Printable Word Art Gift Ballet Gift Ballerina Gifts Ballet Shoes Gift Wall Art Wall Prints Wall Art Digital Downloa
- Personalized Ballet Necklace - Gift For Dancer - Ballet Shoe Necklace - Dancer Necklace - Birthstone - Ballet Gift - Hand Stampe
- Personalized Tap / Ballet / Dance Recital Shoe Keepsake Polymer Clay Ornament
- Eurotard Tendu Full Sole Leather Ballet Slipper - Adult
- Ballet Slippers, Ballet Slippers Painting, Gift Idea Tween, Jennybriggsfineart, Wall Decor, Gift For Girls, Pink And Blue Art Pr
- 0141 Ballet Slippers Quilt Pattern
- Wedding Shoes - Ballet Flats, 250 Custom Colors, Vintage Lace, Swarovski Crystals, Belle-women's Bridal Shoes